The Faculty of Electricity & Electronics was established in 1997. It is the key faculty of the University. The Faculty’s mission is to provide to the country, in particular in the Southern part, well-trained engineers in electricity & electronics areas. The Faculty currently trains three majors: electronics & telecommunications, power system, and automation.
The Faculty of Electricity & Electronics have been taking efforts to retain its rank as one of the top educators relevant to electricity & electronics in the Southern part of the country by a complete curriculum built in compliance with European standard, under the supporting of education experts from Netherlands, as well as recruiting lecturers either who was outstandingly graduate students from well-known universities or who got PhD (or Master) degree, as well as experts with a lot of practical experience. The Faculty also owns laboratories equipped with modern devices for students practicing and keeping track of cutting edge technology in electricity & electronics areas.
For teaching and administrative purposes, the Faculty is divided into three departments as follows:
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunications
- Department of Power System Engineering
- Department of Automation
- TEL (84-8) 37755028
- FAX (84-8) 37755055
- EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE http://dee.tdt.edu.vn
- ADDRESS Room C008, Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- DEAN Dr. Vo Hoang Duy (Email: email@example.com)
- VICE DEAN Dr. Tran Thanh Phuong (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)